woensdag 12 maart 2014

Hello All Out There!

Yoohoo!!!

Finally!
I have been doubting for a while now.
I really don't know if anybody is going to read my blog, but we will see...

Lets start to introduce myself:
Due to some health problems I am forced to be a stay at home mom to my 2 lovely teenage daughters.
They are 15 and 13 years old.
I have a wonderful husband who always was (and is) very supportive to all I was (am) doing.

Sinds I have lots of free time now, I have restart an old hobby: Crafting.
I like all sorts of crafting, but mainly I make some jewelry with all kind of pearls and I love scrapbooking and mixed media.
Those 2 last ones are fairly new to me, so I still have to learn a lot about making some masterpieces ;-)
Lucky for me, there are lots of wonderful people out here who inspire me endlessly.

As I am a beginner and don't have lots of material to work with, I have to be double creative.
I love searching for a low budget solution for all the material I don't have yet, but need to make a uniek piece of art.

My plan is to come here a least ones a week and keep you posted on everything I have been working on and hopefully I will be able to inspire one of you aswel.

Now last but not least, I'm from Belgium, so my English isn't that good and I will make some mistakes every ones in a while. I hope this blog will help me to improve my English.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask, I will be more than happy to anser them.

See you soon,
Bye...


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten