dinsdag 20 mei 2014

Mini Album for Mother's Day

Hey all,

The last couple of weeks I was bussy making a mini album to give my mom for mother day.
Sinds it was only my second album, and this one was a lot larger than my first, it took me a while to finish it. Not that I mind, cause I loved making it!


After I made the video, I put in all the photo's. The end result wasn't that bad as I am new to all of this.
My mum really loved her gift, not only did she get this mini album, she also got a large print of the 3 grandchildren in a nice frame. I don't think we could give her something she would have loved more....


It took me some time to upload the video, but finally it is online @ YouTube.
You can go and take a look a the finishing product here:


Please leave a comment below with some feedback as I really would love to learn and become as good as all those wonderful people out there on YouTube!

See you all soon....

Lb Crafter


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten